2 min walk from Crystal LAgoon Lodge
• Stroll along the boardwalk
• Lunch at Isabella Niehaus’s Duinhuis
5 to 15 min walk from Calypso beach
• Marcs Beachbar
• Boesmanland Farm Kitchen
• Mykonos yacht harbour
• Spa treatments: Mykonos, Laguna Mall or Langemeer
• Harley Davidson rides from Mykonos Agora
• Mykonos Casino
5 min drive from Calypso Beach
• Laguna Mall: Woolworths, PicknPay, Checkers, Brights, Spur, Laundromat, Post & Print, hairdresser, beauty salon, nail parlour, MTN, Vodacom, Langemeer service station (3 garages in Langebaan environment)
• Strandloper, open-air seafood beach restaurant.
15 min Drive : West Coast National Park on the edge of Langebaan
• West Coast National Park on the edge of Langebaan
• West Coast National Park: birdhides
• Sharkbay: a relaxing walk at the southern section of the lagoon
• Wildflower viewing: July-October, Posberg Nature Reserve opens 1 Aug-30 Sept to the public for wildflower viewing.
• Kraalbay is a serene little bay in the park with crystal-clear shallow waters. These dazzling waters sparked Crystal Lagoon Lodge’s name.
• For a superb lagoon view, walk to the small hill in Langebaan overlooking Sharkbay – accessible via Melkbosslot Road.