Walk: 2 min from Crystal Lagoon Lodge
• Stroll along the boardwalk
… a West Coast promenade, not a Seapoint prominade!
• Beach-walk, so pleasureable when it is low tide
• Visit the Peter Lindenburg Model Car exhibition
• Lunch at Isabella Niehaus’s Duinhuis
Walk: 10 min from Calypso beach
• Marcs Beachbar
• Boesmanland Farm Kitchen
• Mykonos yacht harbour
• Spa treatments: Mykonos, Laguna Mall or Langemeer
• Harley Davidson rides from Mykonos Agora
• Mykonos Casino
Drive: 5 min from Calypso Beach
• Laguna Mall: Woolworths, PicknPay, Checkers, Brights, Spur, Laundromat, Post&Print, hairdresser, beauty salon, nail parlour,
MTN, Vodacom, Langemeer service station (3 garages in Langebaan environment)
• Strandloper, open-air seafood beach restaurant.
Drive: 15 min from Crystal Lagoon Lodge or Raaswater
• West Coast National Park on the edge of Langebaan
• West Coast National Park: birdhides
• Sharkbay: a relaxing walk at the southern section of the lagoon
• Wildflower viewing: July-October.
Posberg Nature Reserve opens 1 Aug-30 Sept to the public for wildflower viewing.
• Kraalbay is a serene little bay in the park with crystal-clear shallow waters.
These dazzling waters sparked Crystal Lagoon Lodge’s name.
• For a superb lagoon view, walk to the small hill in Langebaan overlooking Sharkbay
Accessible via Melkbosslot Road.